Designed to balance elegance with functionality. These gliders have dominated the market for over twenty years, and it’s not hard to see why! Since 1977, Dutailier has lead the way in manufacturing glider and swivel chairs. With a constant emphasis on improving the look and functionality of their products, it’s no surprise that their chairs bring together the best of both worlds: the comfort of a reclining chair and the seamless oscillating motion of a glider.
Read on for more of why we love these items:
To begin with, these items bring impeccable quality, designed to last. They are not throwaway pieces in need of replacement at every turn. They hold up to constant use, and can be counted on to keep on rocking for years to come.
Add to that a 5 year warranty on frame, springs, suspension and bearings.
As a matter of fact, you do not need to worry about what chemicals or fumes might be present:
– No flame retardants with carcinogenic products
– Non-toxic varnishes, stains and paints – As proof, their workers don’t even need to wear a mask in the factory!
– CertiPUR-certified foammade using fewer volatile organic compounds (VOCs) and no phthalates.
– Free of mercury, lead, heavy metals, formaldehyde and produced without chlorinated trisodium phosphate (TDCPP).
Thus, you can be sure that your chair does not poisoning you while you sit.
Indeed, you can be sure that no corners get cut in the process of creating these beauties. You can trust these products to hold up to constant use.
• All product meets the most stringent safety standards (TSCA and CAL117)
• Perfectly designed not to sag prematurely.
• Sustainable wood management – Each piece of wood that makes up a Dutailier chair comes from forests treated with the utmost respect. This means that they manage the raw material in a sustainable and healthy way for the environment.
Further, with Dutailier, you know that your are getting items handcrafted in Canada, and you are supporting the local economy. Dutailier works together with local suppliers in an effort to reduce pollution caused by transportation.
And finally, Dutailier uses recycled packaging. They manufacture all shipping boxes from 95% recycled materials.
Sold on these beautiful and comfortable pieces yet? So are we!